BKO Services, Inc.
Offering OSIsoft Application Development Services to the Manufacturing Industries.
For more information contact Sales at +1 (281) 221 – 2836.
- AF SDK, PI Web API RESTful service
- Coresight Extensibility
- High Availability
- PI Cloud Connect (e.g. MS Azure)
- Historian and Tag Definition
- DataLink, PI OPC, PI to PI, PI OPC, PI RDBMS, Perfmon, etc
- PI SDK to AF SDK migration
- Coresight to PI Vision upgrade
- ProcessBook to PI Vision conversion
- Batch conversion to Event Frames
- PI Conversion from other Historians
- ACE to PI Analytics
- Dashboarding, KPI’s, Mobility (tablets and phones)
BKO Services provides services that utilize data from databases only, and never connects to control equipment in any way whatsoever, directly, or indirectly
— Experience —
- Refining Business Management Integration:
LP and Production Slates, Crude Trading, Acquisition, Crude Delivery and Blending, Laboratory and Offsites, Processing, Product Blending, Tank Farm Management, Product Lifting, Distribution, Retail and Marketing.
- Intelligent Alarm Information Management Systems
- Neural Net Based Target Generation Systems
- Compressor Optimizers
- Stochastic Optimizers
- Simulators (Historic, Real-Time, and Predictive, Transient and Steady-State)
- FPSO Process Data Integration, ship-to-shore, shore-to-home.
- Electric Submersible Pump optimizers
- Message Broker based Data Management, Data Distribution, and Data Display systems
- Houston Based Central Control for World Wide Plant operations
- PI Archive Servers, AF Servers, the PI Web API and Coresight Servers
- PI Server, AF Server migration/upgrades, PIAF model design
- ERCOT Market Participant. ERCOT Nodal Market systems in C#, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 6
- Full life cycle of the software design process including requirements definition, design, development, interface implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Software development team management and support for Web and Windows based application development. Web Services
- SCADA interface development. Implementing specific interfaces utilizing RDBMS and various SCADA related API’s. OPC. MODBUS, Message Brokers, Web Services